At Sarah’s Farm Produce , we aim to give you a superb home shopping ex- perience, selecting and purchasing our products. Please ensure that you have read the following terms and conditions carefully before using our web- site sarahsfarmproduce.com; they explain what you can expect from us and the terms on which you agree to be bound when you place your order.
1. BECOMING A CUSTOMER
- 1.1 To place an order with us, you must be over 18 years of age and require delivery or collection at one of our designated delivery/collection venues.
- 1.2 We reserve the right to decline any order or to suspend your Account with us at our discretion.
- 1.3 Our Terms and Conditions will apply when you place your order.
2. YOUR ACCOUNT
- 2.1 If you prefer, you can set up an online account with us to make each visit to our website easier. If you choose to do this, you will be given a user name and a password to use each time you place an order with us.
- 2.2 You are responsible for all activity on your account. It’s also your respon- sibility to ensure that your username and password are known only to you and that access to your computer is restricted to prevent any unauthorised use of your account. You must inform us immediately if you think that your password has become available to unauthorised use from another person.
- 2.3 Please notify us of any personal changes to your account ie change of address, email etc.
- 3.1 This website is operated by Sarah’s Farm Produce. Once you have placed an order on the website we will contact you to confirm your order and delivery/collection arrangements.
- 3.2 We will not be held responsible for any incorrect information given to us by yourselves.
- 3.3 if items are unavailable, we will notify you when confirming your order and a substitute will be offered.
- 3.4. All orders need to be in by Monday for guaranteed delivery or collection in the same week (providing products are available) Orders placed after Monday may have to be delivered or collected the following week.
4. AMENDING OR CANCELLING THE CONTRACT
- 4.1 You may cancel or amend your order within 24 hours of placing your or der, by contacting us via one of the contact methods on our website.
- 4.2 During the Christmas period, we may take a deposit on Christmas orders which will be non refundable if cancelled.
- 4.3 All cancellations outside the festive period must be sent to us by email and within 24 hours of the order placed.
- 4.4 If goods that have been ordered are unavailable for any reason, we shall notify you and we will offer a substitutere product with your order.
- 5.1 The price of the goods will be as quoted on the website at the time you confirm your order by clicking “Checkout” and will be inclusive of IVA (if ap- plicable)
- 5.2 If you amend your order prior to the cut off time to increase the quantity of items already ordered, the price charged for the additional items will be the price quoted at the time you made the original order. If, however, you are adding new items to your order, the price charged will be the price quoted at the time you amend the order.
- 6.1 We will always aim to deliver your order within the delivery slot requested by you at the time you place your order.
- 6.2 Events outside our control, for example, extreme weather conditions, may occasionally mean we are unable to deliver your goods at the time agreed. In these circumstances, we will contact you as early as possible to rearrange the delivery time.
- 6.3 Our Christmas delivery availability and prices are subject to change in the run up to Christmas. All changes will be on the website or in our newsletter for those that have subscribed to our mailing list.
- 6.4 During December, we are unable to change delivery dates on orders placed.
- 6.5 From time to time delivery may take an addition day due to seasonal vari- ations or volume.
7. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED
- 7.1 We are committed to offering you the very best service and the very best produce and we guarantee the quality of all goods and produce you order from us. You must inspect the goods immediately upon delivery and, in the event that you are dissatisfied in any way with either our service or the quality of the goods you receive, let us know as soon as possible via our website contact section.
- 7.2 We will try to resolve any issues as soon as possible.
- 7.3 Unfortunately, we are unable to accept the return of any produce deliv- ered to you but, if the goods ordered by you do not meet your reasonable sat- isfaction, we may, in our absolute discretion, send you a full refund or offer a Replacement.
- 7.4 On occasion, we may request the return of the goods for inspection so that we can see more clearly what the problem is.
8. WHAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
- 8.1 Some of our products may contain traces of nuts and other allergens. We will ensure that the ingredients and allergens are listed on the packaging but it is also your responsibility to ensure that you have read the labels or en- quired when ordering. If you require further information on allergens, please contact us.
- 8.2 If you are a business, we will not be liable for any changes you have made to the product or the way in which it has been cooked.
- 8.3 Our packaging is designed to ensure our produce reaches you in perfect condition but it is your responsibility to ensure that all perishable goods are refrigerated as soon as possible upon receipt.
- 8.4 We will not be liable for goods that are slightly under or over the weight requested when ordering, as fresh meat is butchered to order but we will en- deavor to meet the weight that you have requested.
- 8.5 Please note that we will do our best to ensure that access to our website is uninterrupted and that transmission are error-free but, given the nature of the internet, this is not something that we are able to guarantee. There may be occasions where access is suspended or restricted so that we can under- take repairs, maintenance or improvements. We will keep such occasions to a minimum and endeavour to restore full access as soon as we can.
- 9.1 These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between us. Any failure by us to enforce any of our rights under this Agreement shall not prej- udice our entitlement to rely on any of our rights in the future.
- 9.2 We shall not be liable for delays or failures to perform our obligations if that delay of failure arises from events beyond our reasonable control.
- 9.3 We reserve the right to change our website, policies and terms and condi- tions at any time but this shall not affect the terms and conditions prevailing at the time you make a purchase.
- 9.4 Whilst we take the utmost care to ensure that all product descriptions, im- ages, information and prices are accurate, we do not accept any liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Colour and shape may vary from those shown on the website.
- 9.5 This Agreement is governed by the laws of Spain.
- 9.6 Sarah’s Farm Produce reserve the right to terminate or suspend any ac- counts or subscription contracts at any time.